Mr. Berenshteyn is a founding partner of the Senter Law Firm. He is a native of Moldova and immigrated to the United States with his family in 1990. In 1995 he became a naturalized American citizen. Mr. Berenshteyn worked as an associate in the Richmond, Virginia Law firm of Chaplin, Papa & Gonet. In 2004, he was appointed as an Assistant Attorney General in the Virginia Office of the Attorney General, Division of Debt Collection. As an adjunct professor at J. S. Reynolds Community College, in 2006, Mr. Berenshteyn taught the new bankruptcy law to associate bachelor degree candidates.
Mr. Berenshteyn represents people accused of misdemeanors and felonies at all stages in Tennessee and Virginia Federal and State Courts. He specializes in Bankruptcy, Collection, Immigration and Civil Litigation.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District Of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Virginia Bar
- Tennessee Bar
- J.D. - Appalachian School of Law, 2001
- B.A. - Virginia Commonwealth University, 1998, Political Science and Public Administration