Mr. Senter is a founding partner of the Senter Law firm. He is a native of North East Tennessee. Mr. Senter served as a Corporate Counsel for the Moore & Senter Investment Company, LLP and as a Chief Operating Officer for Pete Moore Appliances.
Mr. Senter represents people accused of misdemeanors and felonies at all stages in Tennessee and Virginia Federal and State Courts. He serves as a Guardian ad Litem for the Juvenile and Chancery Courts of Sullivan County, Tennessee and is a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Family and Civil Law Certified Mediator.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District Of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Virginia Bar
- Tennessee Bar
- J.D. - Appalachian School of Law, 2001
- B.S. - East Tennessee State University, 1986 Business Administration
- Tennessee Supreme Court Listed Rule 31 Family Law Mediator (Trained in Domestic Violence), 2004
- Tennessee Supreme Court Listed Rule 31 Civil Law Mediator, 2003
Kimberley D. Rhoton & L. Dudley Senter, III, Alternative Dispute Resolution Is An Antitrust Violation Under Paragraph IV Of The Hatch-Waxman Act, 1 Appalachian J. L. 1, 87 (2002).
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Boys and Girls Club of Bristol, 1994 to present
- Bristol Morning Rotary Club, 1994 to present
- Client Centered Legal Services, Castlewood, VA 2000
- Big Brother/Big Sister of Greater Tri-Cities, Board of Directors, 1998
- Sullins Academy; Bristol, Virginia, Board of Director, 1997/98
- Bristol Youth Leadership, Bristol TN/VA, 1996.